The application process for next school year (2016-17) is NOW CLOSED. For those students who applied before the deadline (Feb 26, 2016), timelines and information can be found below,
- Dec. 11, 2015- The online application opened for the 2016-17 school year (But is NOW CLOSED). For parents needing a paper copy, applications will be available at the Onslow County Board of Education on Broadhust Road (Jacksonville, NC) as well as New Bridge Middle School.
- Jan. 11, 2016- Information packets about New Bridge Middle School will be sent to current Onslow County 5th graders.
- Feb. 11, 2016- Prospective Student OPEN HOUSE for interested students and parents at New Bridge, Clyde Erwin Elementary and Northwoods Elementary (from 5pm to 7pm).
- Feb. 19, 2016- Contracts are due from CURRENT students who plan to return for 2016-17.
- Feb. 26, 2016- Deadline for NEW students to apply. Online applications and/or paper applications must be received by Feb. 26, 2016.
- Mar. 8, 2016- A random, electronic lottery will be held at Jacksonville High School at 4:00pm. Through the random, electronic lottery, a list of students will be generated. Parents need not attend in order to qualify. Families will receive letters via US Mail in a week or so that indicates their status (accepted or waiting list).
If you have questions or concerns about enrolling and the magnet process, contact Mrs. Pam Brewer at 910-455-2211 or firstname.lastname@example.org .