New Bridge Middle’s
8th Grade Dance
Friday, June 1, 2012
7:00 – 10:00 pm
Jacksonville Country Club
- $15 per person
- Sold during lunch April 30th – May 4th
Who can attend?
- All NBMS 8th grade students are invited to the dance.
- However, if after April 23rd you are assigned to ISS, OSS, or ASD, you will no longer be invited. If a student becomes ineligible after purchasing tickets, his/her money will not be refunded.
- Each student may invite ONE guest.
- Must be a 7th, 8th, or 9th grade student
- Must not be older than 16
- All guests must meet the same behavior criteria, regardless of grade or school.
- A “Dream Date” form must be signed and returned no later than May 11th
- Dresses/Skirts may not be shorter than fingertip length.
- No strapless, low-cut, or revealing dresses/tops.
- Dress pants, button-up shirt (tucked in), a tie, and dress shoes are required. Jacket is optional.
- NO t-shirts or polo shirts.
- NO flip-flops. NO denim. NO tuxedos
- Keep in mind that this is a “dress-up” occasion, but it is NOT a prom. You should look your best, but don’t get carried away!
- If in doubt, please seek prior approval. If your attire is inappropriate in any way, you/your guest will not be allowed to enter. Appropriateness will be determined by the 8th grade teachers.
- Students/Guests are not allowed to drive themselves to or from the dance.
- NO limousines.
- A photographer will be at the dance to take individual and/or group pictures. Picture package information will be available soon.
- Students must have money with them in order to have pictures taken.
As with any school function, misbehavior at the dance (before, during or after) will result in school-based penalties.
Questions? Please contact one of the 8th grade teachers.