Jacksonville Junior High Cheerleaders, 1973
Cheer Tryouts 2012.pdf
NBMS Cheer Tryouts for 2012-2013
PLEASE OPEN AND REVIEW THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT (UPPER LEFT OF THIS MESSAGE)
- May 21st, 22nd, 24th
- 3:35 – 5:00 PLEASE arrange for PROMPT pick-up!
- NBMS gym
- Friday, May 25th
- 3:35 – approximately 5:00
- NBMS cafeteria
- Students may leave as soon as their group is finished. (Groups will be announced on 5/24.)
Turn in to Mrs. Williams (room 102) no later than 8:00am on May 21st:
- Information sheet
- Copy of current physical. If you do not have a current physical, you will not be allowed to participate. No Exceptions!
- 2 chants
- 1 cheer
- toe touch
- optional jump
- tumbling – forward roll, BHS, or beyond – NO cartwheels
- 4 teacher recommendations (SEE FORM)
Dress appropriately each day.
- Tied tennis shoes
- Hair out of face
- No denim
- No jewelry
- No bare bellies or visible undergarments
- Note that appearance is part of the judge’s score sheet. You should look neat!
- Selection will be based on the following:
- teacher recommendations
- coaches observations during practice
- judges scores on May 25th
- Scores will not be shared with students or parents.
- All decisions are final.
- Results will be posted near the front door of the school after 6pm on May 25th.
If you have any questions, please contact Head Coach Sherri Williams via email (email@example.com).