If you could not attend Art in Motion or want a recap, watch the slidestream project below. The pictures are from stage left and capture at least two pictures from each of the performances.
Our kids had a big audience and lots of support for the 2014 Art in Motion Night held on Jan. 9, 2014 at the Jacksonville High School auditorium (6:30pm).
This is a community engagement event with New Bridge Middle, Northwoods Park Middle and Clyde Erwin Elementary. We would like to thank the parents, students, teachers, and administrators from the three schools for this fantastic evening. The work required to prepare for any type of performance often involves many behind the scenes. To all who made it happen, thank you! We'd like to specifically thank the following:
- Dr. Lynch (JHS principal) and the custodians for the use of the auditorium at Jacksonville High School.
- Mr. Mould (JHS teacher) for lights and sound.
- Mr. Bright (Bright Entertainment) for music coordination.
- The teachers and staff that worked with the dance students throughout the first semester including Ms. Cooks and Mr. Jordan at Clyde Erwin, Mrs. Owens at Northwoods Park, and Mrs. Blunt at New Bridge.
- Mrs. Campos, Mrs. Edwards, Ms. Kelly and Ms. Ivey Kinnett for backstage assistance before and during the performance.
- Mrs. Israel (NBMS), Mrs. Nickle (NBMS) and their students for coordinating and creating programs and materials for the performance.
- The parents and family members that support the good work of the students.