The Fun Run is the annual Fall Fundraiser for NBMS. It is open to all students at all grade levels. In additional to donation collection from family members and friends, the Fun Run involves a day of running laps around the football field, two assemblies (kick-off and awards), and the Fun Run dance.
In order to raise money for technology and other needs, NBMS students and staff participate in a fall fundraiser. There are no products to sell and no “middleman” to split profits. 100% of the proceeds benefit NBMS students.
The Color Fun Run was a big hit. Watch the video below...
- Fun Run Assembly Kick Off- Wednesday, September 18, 2013
- Fun Run- 6th Gr. 9:45 to 10:45- Friday, October 11, 2013
- Fun Run- 7th Gr. 11:00 to noon- Friday, October 11, 2013
- Fun Run- 8th Gr. 8:30 to 9:30- Friday, October 11, 2013
- Fun Run Money DUE- Friday, October 25, 2013
- Fun Run Awards Assembly @ 2:10- Friday, November 01, 2013
- Fun Run Dance- Friday, November 22, 2013
- Fun Run Incentive for Winning Grade- Tuesday, November 26, 2013
New Bridge Middle School does not permit “door-to-door” fundraising. Participating students should seek donations from friends and family.
Fun Run Past Results & 2013 Goal
- 2011- $9,188
- 2012- $12,811
- 2013 GOAL- $13,300
Awards & Incentives
There will be a celebration and Fun Run awards assembly. A Fun Run Dance will be held free for those at the $10 or higher mark; $3 admission for all others. Money raised through the Fun Run will be used to purchase technology for student and teacher usage. There are prizes for top collecting homerooms and students and students completing the most laps.
Students participating in the FUN RUN shall adhere to the following dress code rules for the day:
- All students participating in the Fun Run event will come to school dressed for the event in comfortable walking clothes. WHITE SHIRTS, FLIP-FLOPS, SHORT SHORTS, MIDRIFF TOPS, TANK TOPS, CUT-OFF SHORTS, and/or T-SHIRTS WITH OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE OR LOGOS will not be permitted!
This year the FUN RUN will be a COLOR RUN!!! Students will be dusted with color powder that is non-toxic. We did do a trial run and it did wash out of clothing. There will be a NON COLOR RUN area set up and if students do not what to be colored they will be able to avoid that area. Please let us know on the collection sheet if you DO NOT want your child to be involved in this part of the event.
Please bring a full set of clothes to change; including socks, under garments, towel, etc. We may be getting wet!
2012 Fun Run Video:
2011 Fun Assembly:
2011 Fun Run Video:
Fun Run 2010 Video: